No games launch and using the "Configure" option crashes Yuzu

In light of new build 408; no games run, they all refuse to run and Yuzu crashes after freezing.

It was running fine yesterday on 407. Any ideas why? If there is any information you want me to provide, i will share here.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (166.1 KB)

Here is the log file.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 408             . HEAD-mainline-636-3558-g00ebcd947
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.152
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.158
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

Hard to turn this off when my configure option doesn’t work and crashes Yuzu mr robot. Lol. Nothing is working here. Please help me if you can anyone.

Solved the issue myself, just a reinstall (completely) of the program, deleting all files associated with Yuzu and reinstalling. If you run into this issue and you do this, remember to transfer your keys as per Yuzu instructions. Thank you!

2 Likes