As of late, I’ve been wanting to play Pokemon Y on Citra, and I’ve known for it to work flawlessly even 4 months ago. Now, though, my performance (speed, nothing else) does not want to budge even past 10FPS. I’ve tried alot of things to enhance overall PC performace, as well as rolling back the GeForce drivers to a version around the time of which I can confirm to be working. Nothing I do seems to even bother the performance one bit.
I’m beginning to think It’s a windows problem above all else, but I’m not firm on that being a factor yet.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: GTX 1050Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): literally any version.
- Game: Pokemon Y, mainly
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (476.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1345 HEAD-05a07f9
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 417.22
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 3
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
why does that start screen look so different.
they are play a mod of pokemon y