No random crashes in Pokemon Sword and Shield anymore (Possible fix)

My settings are matching with the recommended settings above and i’m an NVIDIA GPU user (Latest drivers installed) and i’m using vulkan as “API” and i have 32gb ram (2x16gb) 3600Mhz and 10000 pagefile was setted up as well. I’m using YuzuEarly Access 3038 with the firmware 15.0.0 and the latest keys.prod

Allow blocked files or apps on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. And do that with all antivirus programs that you have

Open Windows Security. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.

Select “yuzu” the entire folder and all yuzu.exe in that folder as exclusion. The folder exclusion will apply to all subfolders within the folder as well but personally i do it with all the exe files as well

The path folder

“C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\yuzu”

and in the path folder, i select one after another all the “yuzu.exe’s” to allow

The windows firewall

To manage the whitelist in the Windows Firewall, click Start, type firewall and click Windows Defender Firewall. Click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall. On the next screen, click Change settings, then tick both boxes next to yuzu to allow it. Tick the box in either the Private and Public columns. Click okay

This helped me a lot and i could play pokemon sword and shield for hours and it didn’t crash and that includes Dynamax battles as well. I hope this solution will help you as well as me and the yuzu community. I just want to share this info with you guys and that’s why I’m posting this here now

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu