No reply from transifex

Hi, i joined transifex to translate citra several months ago and never got a reply, is there any reason for that?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

According to the maintainer, we don’t appear to have gotten an application. Could you please try re-applying?

1 Like

This surely is strange, i applied to brazilian portuguese but there is no option to try again there, i believe the maintainer should check again. It’s the same way i did months ago.

Edit - sorry for the off-topic but since this forum doesnt have a place for this afaik i have to say here:

I cant upload my avatar (small one), it keeps uploading forever with no change and neither i can use one from gravatar too.

Is there a problem with transifex or the ppl who take care of it? Transifex doesnt allow me to cancel my inscription to try again so i must resort to the ppl who control the process.

I was added to the team, thanks to the one who made this. :slight_smile:

Yes, sorry for the delay :slight_smile: . We finally found out what the issue was with the acceptance, thankfully.

Dont worry about the delay, what was the issue?

Unfortunately i found out that the translation are reviewed thus i cant change/fix what is wrong… but nevertheless i thank you.

It was an issue with member permissions. The user holding the maintainer tag, as well as the project lead
tag did not have permissions to actually do anything maintenance related (like accepting people). Which made no sense. We were able to fix that mess in the end though.

I see, good that was sorted out, thanks for the explanation.