NO se que paso. ayuda por favor

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

I do not know when my super smash bros stop working one day the dlc were removed and then also the update, beware that I mean it worked but then I stop working like that so I did not make any changes. I hope you can help me.
sorry if my english is something bad

System Informationcitra_log.txt (459.8 KB)

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1181
  • Game: super smash bros 3ds
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):the screen simply goes black

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Change your ‘Region’ to ‘Auto-Select’ on Emulation > Configure > General > General.
Also make sure that you have removed or reinstalled DLC’s and updates properly, you can do that by right-clicking on your game on citra’s game list and ‘Open Update Data Location’ | ‘Open Extra Data Location’. to completely delete it you have to open the folder structure until you reach a folder that has all files inside

i.e:when you open a title save game, it opens this folder structure C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\00040000\XXXXXXXX\data\00000001

go up to XXXXXXXX and delete or move that folder, do that for all your smash4 data until the game boots again, use the XXXXXXXX to locate your DLC.

DLC’s: folderC:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\0004008c

I have already done that several times but I always get the same mistake the truth is that I do not know what happened because I ran very well and from one day to the next I just did not enter the game

Try this, close citra, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra move the folder sdmc elsewhere. try running your game again, if it fails redump your ROM.

Well, I deleted everything that had to do with citra and I downloaded it again from the official page and installed it after downloading the game, the update and the dlc and now I see a fatal error, see the log or something like that. What happens ajala can you help mecitra_log.txt (18.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Enable CPU JIT                                [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [ ]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled                   [ ]
Use GDB Stub                                  [ ]
System Region                                 [x]
OpenGL Version                                null
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.

it should work after removing your configs and deleting/moving the sdmc folder. otherwise your ROM, DLC or update is corrupted, and to fix that you have to redump them from your 3DS:
Dumping installed Titles
Dumping Game Cartridges