Issue: No sound
I have just loaded this Rom and there is no sound I attempted to change the output engine and Audio device selected and the issue persists.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Professor 2.81GHz
- GPU: Nvidis GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nighly 1311
- Game: Pokemon Súper Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1311 HEAD-a9df1c2
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I do not know how to enable this
I found a way to enable it though the sound still does not work how do I reach a real person
Not gonna lie somehow the game sounds are working but there are no background musics
Try changing the “Sound output mode” to ‘Stereo’ or ‘Surround’.