I have just downloaded the latest version of Citra. When I open a ROM of Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, the game seems so start smoothly with all video and controls working fine. However, there is no sound. I have tried all different options in the configuration > audio > output engine tab, nothing changes. What can I do to have sound?
- Operating System: Linux Ubuntu
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz × 4
- GPU: Mesa Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (WHL GT2)
- Game: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
citra_log.txt (342.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Operating System Ubuntu Core 18
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Mesa DRI Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (WHL GT2)
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
That also doesn’t resolve the problem, unfortunately…
Citra Canary 1865 has sound with no problems in Windows, I don’t use Linux doesn’t have much compatibility with games and emulators.