Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So earlier today Citra was working fine, then I used pkhex to save and export a new main file for my Pokemon Y rom. Ever since then, Citra has consistently become unresponsive immediately after the “launching” progress bars disappear. It says something in the log files about failing to open the app? I have a suspicion this isn’t just me messing up with pkhex either because it happens when I try to run any game using citra, not just Pokemon Y. Any ideas?
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1678
- Game: All, started with Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log_error.txt (51.5 KB)