When I start a game in Citra Nightly, just a black screen appears.
It happens with basically every game I play on Citra (only Yo-Kai Watch Games) and i dont know whats the problem.
The games also run 30 fps faster by not showing me anything on screen.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10500 CPU @ 3.10GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1842
- Game: Yo-Kai Watch, Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls, Yo-Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits, Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters, Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Corps, Yo-Kai Watch Busters: White Dog Squad, Yo-Kai Watch 3 (EUR), Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi (JPN), Yo Kai Watch 3: Tempura (JPN), Yo-Kai Watch Busters 2: Sword (JPN), Yo-Kai Watch Busters 2: Magnum (JPN)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(this is just screenshots from Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and the European Version of Yo-Kai Watch 3.)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
Log Files: (I saved more than one)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (38.5 KB)
citra_log1.txt (150.5 KB)