NSMB2 Online Issue

Okay the thing is, I saw that citra is compatible with nsmb2’s online coop, so i though I’d give it a shot with a friend of mine, but to our surprise, it didn’t work out. Whenever we tried to connect each other, it said that the other left the game. Like when I was mario and she was luigi, she connects to my room, and one second later it says she left the room, on her screen it says mario left the room. We tried switching characters but nothing seemed to work. Any help? citra_log.txt (3.3 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1426 HEAD-0cac9f2
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

I did some testing regarding NSMB2 coop, it works but you need a stable and low latency connection, if it drops packets or you latency is higher than 100ms you will be disconnected. unfortunately i think this is how the game works.