Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Ocarina of Time 3D freezed when i talked to an NPC.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1697
- Game: TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: [citra_log.txt|attachment]
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 910M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 425.31
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Download Drivers | NVIDIA
Please see if the error also occurs when not using Save States.
If that is the case, try turning off Accurate Multiplication in