When I play Ocarina of Time 3D on Citra the game freezes randomly but most of the time freezes when entering into a zone o place different from the one I’m in. It is really frustrating cause I’m constantly having to restart the game as it is suddenly not responding.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-9100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
- Game: Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
log.txt (4.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1763 HEAD-856b3d6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.1990
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
Please try out a portable Citra build to rule out any issues in appdata or with your regular Citra installation:
Go to Download Citra - Citra and select
Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted
nightly-mingw folder, create a folder called
user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this
Check to make sure that this
user folder is in the same folder that contains
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the
mingw folder and run your game. If the same issue occurs, upload a log file using this portable Citra build.