Issue: When launching OoT 3DS and loading a save state, this error pops when trying to then do a Start -> Save of the game.
Not sure if this is pertinent, but the save state was originally made on a different computer. I moved the save state and the save file proper between computers using Google Drive (symlink the directories).
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2500U (mobile/laptop)
- GPU: Radeon RX 560X Mobile
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1695
- Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://imgur.com/a/mIxIVwR
citra_log - Copy.txt (13.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1695 HEAD-c2d36cd
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.2.2 27.20.14535.1000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Save states shouldn’t be your primary way to save your progress, for that you should be using your in-game save files instead. Save states should only be used whilst in a game session, using them beyond that is risky as they tend to break across new Citra versions and when the folder path they were in is changed (like what is the case here --> more about this issue here: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/5651)