Ocarina of Time controller issue

Issue:
Dear Citra Support and Community,

i have a problem withe controls of zelda ocarina of time 3D. I plugged in a Dualshock 4 (Ps4 Controller) and configured it to my favorite Layout. The Problem is that when i want to focus an enemy the game shows me an icon to tilt the 3ds console. I cant move the camera. Please help me.

stay healthy
with best regards

Jens

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: ryzen 3600
  • GPU: rtx 2800 s
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): newest
  • Game: Zelda occarina of time 3d
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Wasn’t Z-targeting just holding L?

1 Like

thanks for the reply. Yeah u can target with holding L but u can´t switch target nor move the camera. I tried to setup the controller with ds4 windows to setup the udp server port but since they patched something i can´t use the controller tilt to control the camera. Played a bit and noticed an other problem i can´t control the inventory neither.

Isn´t there an easy way to setup the controller ? :smile:

Latest Canary should have some DS4 fixes, requires you to rebind your controller though. I’m only using DS3 so I would just let the camera move on its own as I move Link. I have never used a DS4 / cemuhook thingy so cannot help you with that unfortunately :frowning:

If you meant opening the inventory you need to use the touch screen(click with the mouse) but after that you should be able to move around with the d-pad.

I only bound the buttons 1:1 (Triangle = X, Circle = A, Cross = B, Square = Y, L1 = L, R1 = R, Circle Pad(use “Set Analog Stick” button) for the Left Stick - etc). So for me it was easy to set it up but yeah I just ignore the tilt function since I cannot really use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello bro. It happens that I have the exactly same problem as you.
Did you managed to fix it? Sorry for reviving such an old post, but I can’t find anything that helps me to fully play Zelda while using DualShock 4.