I have been playing Ocarina of Time 3D for some time now. It runs really great. The only issue I have is in some temples distant textures are not being correctly displayed. When I get closer, they change into the correct texture. It seems like the wrong texture is being displayed and then corrected when closer. I looked, but I could not find a post about this. Any help? Thanks a lot.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Athlon FX 4100
- GPU: Nvidia MSI GeForce 1060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1536 (2020-05-04)
- Game: Ocarina of Time 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (103.1 KB)