Offset time in Citra

So, is there a way to offset time in Citra? For example, if I want to play Pokemon Moon without this day-night reversal, can I type somewhere in simulator “-12 hours” and be done with it? Or my only time options are System and Fixed?

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Doing that would likely break a bunch of features in game that rely on time. So I’m guessing that’s not implemented.

1 Like

This feature could be very useful for Animal Crossing players, especially for those who can’t play a game during the daytime, or they are nightly owls or very very early larks who stay the nighttime. People who work, for example, as bus drivers, totally can’t play any games during the daytime. I’m a nightly owl, I often stay for a long time deep tonight, and during the daytime, I am asleep or busy with work. Having to set the fixed time every time prior to launching the game is annoying. Games of the Animal Crossing series relied on real-time, and there are a lot of cases like shops, specific insects/fish actively during a specific time period, etc. (while shops can be set to work longer or start work earlier, Club 444 works at a fixed time, and to visit Sisiyo to get an emotion needed to do during at daytime, otherwise after 20:00 DJKK starts his performance and Sisiyo just can’t).