Ok is there any way to enable amd hack on intel gpu after v860

Issue:
Ok so i wanna know if i can get the amd hack on igpu in newer versions of citra since v860 is very laggy at parts and cheats are unavailable which i need for stabilizing some games framerate

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: I5-4210U
  • GPU: HD4400
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 860
  • Game: Monster Hunter (Every single 3ds Monster Hunter Game)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

is no one going to answer me?

You’ve only posted 2 hours ago. We’ll answer when we can and if we have the time. For example, I don’t know the answer to your question, though simple logic would tell me that the implementation is either not possible or incredibly difficult. If it was a purely beneficial feature with no conflicts with any of the current features, it would’ve probably already been re-added.

Sorry for being rude, didnt mean to

You would need to compile your own Citra build by following the guide:

There is an outdated screenshot in the cmake section but simply select Visual Studio 16 2019 Win64 instead. You might need to click Configure twice, only click Generate when there is no red.

Then revert the change:

which might result in conflicts because the change is veeeeery old, and you will need to fix those yourself. You will most likely need to read documentation how git works etc. before you start diving into this :stuck_out_tongue:

what does reverting the change mean

Look up documentation on git revert command.

This is out of scope for Citra support.