Omega Ruby randomly crash while playing
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel i5-3210M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1782
- Game: Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (285.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1782 HEAD-d380980
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Please try out this older Citra build:
Download citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using winrar or 7zip, then launch citra-qt(.exe) found inside the extracted folder. Try your game and see if the issue remains.