Omega Ruby Suddenly Crash

Omega Ruby Crash:
Pokemon ORAS ran well on my note, about 60 to 80% of the speed. However, last night, the game just didn’t want to work anymore. I was looking at the task manager and saw that while the game was loading, the emulator was consuming about 3GB of RAM. My note completely crashed, and I had to force the restart. When it restarted, the game no longer wanted to load and gave an error message in Windows, that “Citra stopped working”. However, all other games run perfectly. Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, Project X Zone 2, among others. I tried to download other ORAS roms other than the one I had and the game still didn’t load. IMPORTANT DETAIL, just before I got that note, I had ANOTHER OLD one and with less capacity than I have now, and the games loaded much faster. When I was going to play ORAS on the old note, it took about 10 to 15 seconds for the game to start, but now on that new note, it takes more than 1 minute to start. I use Drive Booster to update my drivers, and all are updated. Thank you for your attention.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Operating System, x64-based processor
  • CPU: Intel Celeron CPU N2806 @ 1.60GHz
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics
  • Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1412
  • Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue:

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (10.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1412 HEAD-5f20bf0
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

I already solve! I saved the game saves, and deleted all data from Citra’s AppData folder. Soon after I started Citra with the default settings again and the game was back up and running.