Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever i open my Omega ruby game it works perfect, but when i randomize it says invalid region and won’t start.
- Operating System: Windows 10 home 64 bits
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U, 8gb ram
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1252
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 940MX/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Please enquire with the people who made the randomizer. You are missing steps from their instructions, if you need it to function with Citra. We don’t know the randomizers programming, and you will need to seek help elsewhere.