On creating new room my friends cant join it

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows

• CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U @ 2.30 GHz

• GPU: Nvidia geforce 940M

• Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-d79d54b

• Game: Pokemon Ultra moon

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

GUYS when I try to make a room it gets listed but no one can join it . Please give a tutoria on how to create a room and how to deal with message that in the screenshot . If I cant deal with that issue please create more rooms on canary multiplayer there are only 6 rooms at the momment and 1 room can handle only a single action at a time so either create more rooms or help us deal with that message . Please . thanks for such a awesome emulator .

The instructions on how to create a public server are listed in our FAQ.

How do I make a public room?

To make a public room, follow these steps: 1. If you and the people you are playing with are on different wifi networks, setup port forwarding in your router settings. 2. Go to Multiplayer in the menu bar, and click Create Room. 3. Enter the name of your room to be shown in the public listing and chat window, your preferred nickname, the game that will be played, an optional password if you need it, and the max number of players that can join the room. Unless you know you need it, you shouldn’t have to touch the port number. 4. Click Host Room to create the room.

You probably haven’t forwarded the proper port in your router settings.

And how would I go about doing that? I can’t fins anything helpful online about it either.

There is https://portforward.com/. Port forwarding will vary slightly depending on router and you will want to assign a static IP address for yourself beforehand.