Online features

Hi! :blush:

I’m a noob to this. I’m currently considering using either yuzu or ryujinx.

I was told yuzu has better perfs.

I was told ryujinx supports online features via ldn (while yuzu removed online features quickly after implementing them last year or something…).

I guess online features are quite important for many games (mk8, ac-nh, AmUs,…)

Does this mean I should only look into how set up ryujinx on my pc or are there other factors to consider?

Thanks a lot for your help and advice.

Best,

-a-

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The forum here isn’t really to debate usage of either emulator. Use what you like. ATM this emu provides lan play for capable games like mk8d etc(LAN Play Status | lan-play.com).

Neither emulator will provide means to compete or link to NSO while the switch and nso are nintendos flagship product.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Ghost666 for your reply and the useful link.
I will google “OFW”, “CFW” and “ldn_mitm kip” as I’m a fresh noob (as I mentioned earlier).

Any additional link to tutorials/info for beginners would obviously be welcome.

Have a great day.
Best,
-a-

PS: After some googling, I’m a bit confused. I’m not sure what can/cannot be done when using Switch-lan-play. It looks like it’s meant to be used with a real Switch rather than with Yuzu, but I hope I’m wrong…
I’m on their discord right now, looking for help. I guess I’ll need to figure out how to use discord 1st :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like