Hi everyone !
I’m new to emulation, citra, and this forum.
I’ve gotten TLoZ OOT 3D (ID : ) to work, and I’ve downloaded some cheats from here : CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES/Cheats/The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D (EUR) at master · JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES · GitHub.
BUT it doesn’t appear in the cheats menu
- the most common answer (that is "import your txt file to C:/Users/“PCname”/%APPDATA%/Roaming/Citra/Cheats ") does not work, my exe file being C:\Users\Daphne\AppData\Local\Citra\nightly-mingw. I do not have roaming but local, then I have a nightly-mingw subfolder instead of citra alone. I think it is related to the fact that I have the nightly version, and its last update ?
- thus, I tried adding the cheats manually, and they work in-game (so it’s not the problem) BUT they do not save : dunno if that’s when opening/closing citra but they erase themselves.
- so I tried again the txt file import method again.
→ My file name is the game’s ID without the “.txt”, in txt format and correctly written.
→ I do not have a “user” or a “cheats” folder, so I created them. So far I tried putting the cheats file in a newly created cheats folder in C:\Users\Daphne\AppData\Local\Citra\cheats (newly created)\my txt file, then in C:\Users\Daphne\AppData\Local\Citra\nightly-mingw\cheats (newly created)\my txt file, then in each subfolders of this path (the subfolders being imageformats, mediaservice, platforms, and scripting (without much hope, but ya know, global testing)).
Opened the game at each step, the cheats menu stayed blank.
Then I tried putting “user (newly created)\cheats (newly created)\my txt file” in C:\Users\Daphne\AppData\Local\Citra but it did not work either, it even made my game files repositories disappear form citra (reversed now, is okay)
So I’m kinda blocked, does someone have an idea ? I’ve been stuck for a few days.
- Operating System: Win 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1697
- Game: The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina of time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Two of the most commons paths not working :
citra_log.txt (12.0 KB)