OOT3D suddenly stopped responding to inputs

Edit: I’ve managed to unfreeze it by changing the emulation speed

I’ve been replaying OOT3d on my PC, and it’s gone well until now, when, after pausing my game in the last room of the Gerudo training grounds, and leaving for a few minutes, the game refuses to respond to any of my inputs, controller, keyboard or mouse, the music is playing just fine however, and my game speed is at 100% but my fps shows as 0, I made a save state and messed around a bit trying to get it to work, to no avail, and ended up restarting the game and it worked just fine, but I lost around 4 hours of progress in doing so (stupid of me to not save often, I know) is there any way I could fix this and not have to redo a lot of work? The save state loads just fine, but doesn’t unfreeze the game.

Operating System: Windows 10
CPU: Ryzen 3600
GPU: RTX 2070
Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1621
Game: Ocarina of Time 3D

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (9.1 KB)!

Screenshot of Issue:

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.10 - 23.57.18.33|690x357

The game’s quality also seems to have dropped by a lot, which is strange, since I have it running at 5x native, and have made sure it’s still on that setting

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.

I’m not sure why, but changing the emulation speed ended up unfreezing it, thanks anyways though, what do I do with this thread now that it’s fixed?

You can just leave it :slight_smile: