Open saved file

How to open a saved file in Pokemon Sword?

When i start the game it only start at new every time.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Right click the game in yuzu’s list, click on open save data location, confirm the “switch user profile”, and paste the save files there.

But if the game Crashes and i have to install it new. Can i use the old savefile?

Yeah, with no problem at all.

Hmmm. When i try to start the game now the Yuzu loading and after finish its turns offyuzu_log.txt (3.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You have some sort of files problem, can you do a backup of the save, and kill the current user profile? That’s in Configuration > System > Profiles

I will try that. Save map is under nand. When i start now i get black screen

yuzu_log.txt (2.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 271             . HEAD-mainline-636-2151-g5ead55df7
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            432.00
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Cant start the game with the newest driver.Scrren being black after loading

Ok, now it is a different problem. Can you post me the log with that latest driver?

yuzu_log.txt (3.9 MB)

Client Version                                yuzu 271             . HEAD-mainline-636-2151-g5ead55df7
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Can you try to disable VSync in the advanced graphic settings and enable ASYNC?

Witch button? sorry it is Norway language
But when i delete Yuzu and install it on new the game work. But when i stop playing og shut down Yuzu and start up Yuzu again, and start the game. The game will not start the second time

No, I mean in yuzu, ASYNC is in the bottom left, and VSYNC is in the advanced tab of the graphics settings.

Hello everyone.
I’m having the exact same issue with the game “Pokemon Let’s Go, Eevee!”.
When i load the game with a clean installation the game works fine but, after i try to load the game a second time, i get a black screen after the loading Shades screen and after a while the emulator crashes to desktop.
Tried the switch/kill user profile suggestion and the disable VSync suggestion, both with no results.
Log file:
yuzu_log.txt (2.1 MB)

CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor            
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14

Try cleaning your current shader cache and run it again. Right click the game in yuzu’s list, open transferable shader location, and delete the highlighted file.