citra_log.txt (21.3 KB)
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hi my GPU support 4.1 OpenGL but it says it is not primary. Tryies to open with Intel HD Graph. I think there is one more topic about this but its unsolved so can you help me ?
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM
- GPU: Radeon ™ HD 7690M XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1272
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
OpenGL Version 3.1.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.1.0. Citra requires OpenGL 3.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
At least answer pls im looking on the net if i find then i will give the solution here sorry to bother you guys
Yeah thank you i deleted all my grapihc card drivers then re-installed again and the problem solved. First i tried to open AMD Catalyst Control Center and it gave me some kind of error so re-installed everything and problem solved.