Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I have the latest version of Citra Canary, 1607. Every time I try to open a game, it just constantly says Your GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver. I have already installed the drivers for both GPU (assuming they are all latest) and I checked if they are compatible with OpenGL 3.3. cant even begin the game, so idk if i need the log, but ill upload if needed.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (Nvidia Quadro P400)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1607
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: