Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
everything was working fine till a few months ago when every time I open a game it replied with the notice"Your GPU may support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver"
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1180
- Game: (ALL)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (16.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: