OpenGL 3.3 error when running Citra through Remote Desktop

Issue:
I can run Citra fine when I’m using my laptop normally, but I’m also trying to get it to run through a remote desktop session (using RDP). I have Citra set to run with my high-performance NVIDIA GPU, though it will also work with the integrated graphics, it will just run slower. However, when I connect through RDP and try to start Citra, I get an error that my GPU doesn’t support OpenGL 3.3. If I switch to using integrated graphics for Citra, then try to start it through RDP, it starts, but runs very slowly, so I want to use the NVIDIA processor for it obviously. One more piece of data is that if I set Citra to use the NVIDIA GPU, then start Citra locally on the computer, then connect through RDP, I am able to play the game. But as soon as I close Citra and try to run it again, I get the OpenGL 3.3 error again.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H CPU
  • GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1170
  • Game: Not relevant, but Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.9 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.

I think you may need to install Nvidia drivers on the machine you are trying to connect from.