OpenGL 3.3 unsupported error

Issue:
I tried to launch a game but got the “OpenGL 3.3 not supported” error. Just wanted to know if my system will be able to support the game through some driver updates or not.

System Information
System details are as follows:

Citra details are as follows:

• Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Diagnostic Log
Log is attached.
citra_log.txt (9.1 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.

• You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.

How do I switch from the default Windows drivers? My Intel drivers are already updated.

It does support OpenGL 3.3, Download from intel website, you can see on your screenshot “Driver and Software” just search for your iGPU “Intel HD Graphics 4000” and download the latest Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows.

i have the same problem. My graphics are called “Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)” What do you think i could do?

Your GPU does not support OpenGL 3.3.

“Thanks For Nothing”
lol forums are useless

Hasn’t asked for any support, nor said a single thing up until now
“I’m gonna conclude the forums are useless”.
Ok man, you do you.