Opengl 4.6 and still can't open Yuzu

I know my specs are not ultra powerful NASA PC but isso should be able to run Yuzu even with slow fps i have full Opengl 4.6 extensions for the love of God my notebook with Celeron N3350 was able to open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX with 10 fps but since then Yuzu just got worst and worse for low pc at least or not…isso tested a ultra expensive notebook i3 10th gen 8GB DDR4 and open with the graphic all fu*** using the latest build!
Now for the error in these specs:
Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33 GHz
Nvidia GT 730 2GB DDR3 64 bit (Core clock 810 mhz - memory clock 600 mhz)
7 GB RAM DDR2
Driver Nvidia 391.35
Ps:Citra and Cemu run in almost full speed with high resolution in these specs and Rcp3 run with mostly average speed

Now with Yuzu i just get this infinite loading:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Currently without wi fi but the log show something like this:
[ "2.439141] Frontend yuzu/configuration/configure_graphic se. Cpp:retrieveVulkanDevices:338: Failed to enumerate devices with error: VK_ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

But i tried to open with Opengl,Vulkan is the only thing i don’t have it’s just obligatory now too?There’s no other way?I don’t even want full speed or anything!

Can you post me a GPU-Z picture? TechPowerUp GPU-Z (v2.43.0) Download | TechPowerUp
I suspect the 730 to be a Fermi rename, making it incompatible with Vulkan.

Yes,my only option is Opengl

Update:I managed to run Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu in the gt 730 + Core Duo pc with average speed!Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX is not opening though,bad compatibility?

Try switching between GLSL and GLASM in Emulation > Configure > Graphics > Shader backend.
Games will prefer one over the other.

1 Like

Ok,i forgot my other account otherwise i would mark this as a solution for now,hope the emulator get lighter for older processors