OpenGL 4.6 ERROR SSBU

When I open the game it gives me this error but I already have OpenGL, how do I solve this?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Update your GPU drivers Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

Well i will try, thanks

Thank you very much, I was able to open the game, only since I updated the drivers the Yuzu configuration stopped opening, when I try to open the configuration the emulator closes. How can I solve this?

the mainline build is at 627 and yours is outdated Downloads - yuzu

Still not working :,c

Post me that log file please.

1 Like

yuzu_log.txt (1.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I don’t know anything about these things but I think it doesn’t say anything there :confused:

Do you have any screen recording software installed?

Yes, I was looking at other community issues and I saw that problem, I had the bandicam and the OBS, I updated the OBS and uninstalled the Bandicam, before when the error came up it told me ‘’ module failure: Bdcam.32 (which was the bandicam), but now I get this

That’s the Nvidia driver crashing. I would try reinstalling it fresh.

Hello, I solved the problem, I deleted that DLL and I was able to access configuration, but later when I accessed the game it told me that my GPU was not compatible with OpenGL, I restored the DLL and again I could not access configuration but the game did open, now I just have to delete the DLL, configure the Yuzu and restore the DLL, I don’t know if the translation is well understood but I hope you understand so that you can help other people ^^