idk know i dont remember what version of opengl
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel ® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel ® HD Graphic 3000
- Citra Version (found in title bar):citra nightly 1753
- Game: any
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): i knew and remember no screenshot
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly #900 HEAD-aed15a8
Operating System ?
Graphics API OpenGL 3.1.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5229
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 4
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.1.0. Citra requires OpenGL 3.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
where i can enable CPU JIT?
You’re using an ancient build, we do not give support for them. Your hardware is too old to support Citra, you’ll need to upgrade your hardware or get a new PC to use Citra.