OpenGL not work

Hello. I want to run a game with Yuzu but there is this! Immagine 2021-04-30 195311|601x500

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Your hardware is old, and therefore can’t run yuzu unless you get a modern graphics card. If you can’t afford it, then you’re better off continue to playing your games on your Nintendo Switch.

2 Likes

No. My Intel it’s powerful!

Your Intel is Old School, get a new one like I did, and OpenGL is for Nvidia user like me.
I had i7-7700k with GTX 1060 6GB VRam, 16GB Ram.
Now I have i7-10700k with RTX 3060 12GB VRam, 32GB Ram.

1 Like

I can also confirm that yuzu also works with an older i5 7600k (not overclocked) with 32GB RAM 3600Mhz (2x16GB) and with a gtx 1060 6GB and 3GB VRAM in OpenGL. And it works with a rtx 3060 12GB VRAM too.

Since with so much RAM speed you can cause a CPU overheat with a z270 motherboard, it is necessary to use water cooling for the CPU in order to keep the temperatures low. You will definitely get the performance you need in yuzu with this RAM speed and with an i5 7600k.
Air cooling is unfortunately no longer sufficient at this RAM speed.

I have no crashes with this system except for the saves on NPC in crown tundra in the cave with multicore on. Multicore off solves that for me. And since I only play Pokemon in yuzu, I also have the necessary FPS that I need. I don’t have any problems with my main PC in yuzu either

With an i5 7600k or better and the gtx 10, rtx 20 or 30 series you shouldn’t have any problems with OpenGL to play games in yuzu

1 Like