A few days ago, I made a thread about how launching the emulator in admin mode was enough to rid us of the issue and how after update the issue did not happen again regardless of admin mode.
This issue is now back again. Launching in admin mode did not resolve it this time.
I have checked for updates done by windows, some have happened today and yesterday but windows won’t allow reversal and couldn’t determine if they were the cause of the issue. Citra hasn’t been updated since yesterday, when it still worked fine. The windows updates are the only parameter that changed.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2283)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: NVIDIA MX450
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1994
- Game: LoZ: A Link Between Worlds and 3D classics Kirby’s Adventure
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.0 KB)