OpenGL3.3 required but have 4.6?

Issue:
Upon trying to run any game, I get the message “Your system may not support OpenGL 3.3 etc.”
I checked and my system is reporting it has OpenGL 4.6 so not sure what the problem is.

System Information

• Operating System: Host: dev Kernel: 4.15.0-47-generic x86_64 bits: 64 gcc: 7.3.0
    Desktop: Cinnamon 3.6.7 (Gtk 3.22.30) dm: gdm3 Distro: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
  • CPU: Quad core Intel Core i7-3770S (-MT-MCP-) arch: Ivy Bridge rev.9 cache: 8192 KB
  • GPU: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Hawaii PRO [Radeon R9 290/390]
    bus-ID: 01:00.0 chip-ID: 1002:67b1
    Display Server: x11 (X.Org 1.19.6 ) driver: amdgpu
    Resolution: [email protected], [email protected]
    OpenGL: renderer: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series version: 4.6.13542 18.50.1.418 Direct Render: Yes
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1255
  • Game: Any
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
I cannot obtain the log as the log file location will not open (neither will the Citra Folder.)
I can however provide the messages from terminal.

flatpak run org.citra.citra-nightly
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
mesa: for the -simplifycfg-sink-common option: may only occur zero or one times!
mesa: for the -global-isel-abort option: may only occur zero or one times!
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I can’t access that, clicking on the “Open Log Location” button does nothing.

install mesa, search online on how to do it (it usually shows how to reverse the process on such tutorials).

I don’t think that’s going to work for me. I need amdgpu-pro drivers for OpenCL applications like DaVinci Studio and Blender.

Did u solve it mine same too i have Radeon ™ HD 7690M XT and its say not primary openGL so it is trying to start with intel hd graphics ? If you did can you tell me how you did.