So I’ve been playing Nintendogs+Cats for the past couple of days and it runs decently fine. I can play the game as much as I want. But today, when trying to open and play the game, a window pops up to open and ask for a file from “AppData\Local\citra\canary-mingw”. I don’t know what to do here, and when opening other games it does not do this. Do you know what I should do here?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz 6144MB RAM
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version: Citra Canary 1283
- Game: Nintendogs+Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
- Screenshot of Issue:
Log File: citra_log.txt (36.3 KB)