Optimization of Citra fps!

How much time need Citra to have 30-40 or 60fps?
(I mean pokemon games like Sun&Moon,X or Y or ORAS)
I mean for low specs!
All of you have powerful PC but im from Romania and romanians are not so rich like americans or the others!

What game are you talking about? What are your specs?

‘How long until 100 km/h’?

That depends on your system and on your game. I have ~100fps in Fire Emblem: Fates. I even have to slow down the emulator or else the game runs too fast.

Just wondering, what are your system specs? Fates is the number one game I want to play on Citra and it mostly runs fine on the maps but once you enter a combat cutscene, it slows down to an extremely slow speed. I have a 4790k and an EVGA 1070 along with 16 GB of RAM and an SSD.

6700K @ 4.7 GHz
980GTX @ 1500 MHz
I use the latest bleeding edge, everything enabled except V-sync (framelock will obviously limit to 60 fps).

Fighting scenes run in fullspeed. My demonstration video of CitraTouchControl shows fates: http://a.pomf.cat/rqiutm.webm

(the latest unofficial SSE4.1 optimized build from that gba-temp thread is even faster though).

Citra already achieves 60+ fps in a lot of games, and full/near full speed in even more. The performance you get will entirely depend on how powerful your CPU is. Read the FAQ for more information on the requirements of Citra. This conversation isn’t constructive or helpful at all, so I’m going to close this thread.