Issue: Preferences, Configure and other functions not showing up or not working.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The emulator runs the game fine, I played a full run-through of Pokemon OR but had to deal with a lot of lag because, under preferences, there were no graphics options to play around with; none at all.
Under Emulation, there is no configure option so I cannot run diagnostics log. I have the Cheats option, but I can’t see anywhere to actually add them.
- Operating System: MAC OS Mojave 10.14
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1119
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby!
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: