Interesting issues. I tested:
Legend of Zelda, The - A Link Between Worlds (Europe)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (Europe)
Super Mario 3D Land (Europe).
They are not out of Memory at all after 10 minutes. No crashes. I leave them running ingame untouched.
Only out of Memory that I retested is:
Kid Icarus- Uprising
Mighty GunVolt Burst.
Does that mean they are incomplete games that might caused out of Memory ? Why three games above didn’t getting out of Memory and no crashes.
- Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citr Bleeding Edge b5ed02dc
- Game: Look above for the list.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): None.
Paste your entire console window log here.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File