Paper Mario Sticker Star no stickers displaying

Issue:
The screen section where all stickers are usually shown is completely white. No stickers are displayed and they briefly appear when swtiching pages (pressing L or R respectively). I tested on the latest Nightly build 1050 and this issue does not occur (however, it is much slower to run compared to the Canary build)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: i7-7820HK @2.90GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 959
  • Game: Paper Mario Sticker Star (USA)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log

Canary 959 log
citra_log.txt (45.5 KB)

Nightly 1050 log (in case it is required to compare)
citra_log.txt (45.4 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

If you’ll reference the game’s compatibility page here, you’ll see Paper Mario: Sticker Star works okay in Citra. Graphically, the game suffers from minor/major graphical issues, and have slow frame rates even on powerful hardware. And although the paragraph ends with However, the game is fully playable., that playability can vary from case to case.

The rating also states: game is playable from start to finish with workarounds., so understand that this is just the current state of the emulator, and with time, the game may or may not improve to your standards.

This is due to the format reinterpretation hack. Nightly should work just fine.

1 Like

hello, i’ve the same problem, i tried the two citra and they both don’t work, i don’t know how to fix this :frowning:

Hello there.

Same issue here !

i for some reason fixed it just by saving states.

Yeah what is the fix to this?? What do you mean by saving states?

KNTop is right, I Save State on the World Map and it worked. :0

The easiest fix I’ve found is just changing the resolution and changing it back. This works for me every time but can get a bit annoying.

@KNTop Thanks! It worked! And the game is going even faster now! :0

i also have the same problem