So i have been having this problem just a while ago after unlocking Kana’s Paralogue. The moment i tried to play the chapter and after the intro completes the screen goes black it just stays there until the emulator crashed by itself without any pop-ups, it just crashed like it disappeared into thin air… and even after i tried it again and skipping it the emulator still froze by itself and crashes shortly. Any help on this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12CPUs) ~3.2GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 8GB
- Citra Version Nightly 1343
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition (Birthright)
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (48.0 KB)