Parsec with SSBU (Multiple controllers issue)

Hello,

I’m having an issue with Yuzu and Parsec. I’m trying to host SSBU for people, but none of them are able to take control of a controller spot. I’ve configured 3 slots in Yuzu (Pro Controller) and tried to test it. When hosting, I am the only one with control of all controllers and at once. Not even controller reset in Parsec seems to do anything.

Anyone know what Yuzu setting I need to adjust to fix this?

Thanks! :blush:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Sorry I can’t help you with that, I am a Solo Player.

Try this, map all controllers in x360ce as different players, then map that in yuzu. Currently yuzu can’t differentiate controllers IDs, and x360ce is a workaround that.

Hello,

Thanks for the help, this is driving me up a wall. lol

When using x360ce, how do I get Controller 2/3/etc to enable with only one controller actually plugged into the PC? It’s all blanked out. :frowning:

EDIT

Okay, I managed to make his controller appear in x360ce but that didn’t work, despite me being able to see in real time him moving the controller around in the x360ce software. It just wouldn’t pick up in Yuzu, kept giving me all control. I then tried to map 1 to player 2 in x360ce, but still nothing.

I’m so confused. How are these other people hosting this game? :sweat_smile:

EDIT 2

Apparently got it to work. I had to stream the entire Computer first and then tried letting them set their things up again in my Yuzu. It didn’t work in that stream, but as soon as we rebooted Parsec and went into Arcade mode, it started working! Yay! :slight_smile:

1 Like