Issue: I am playing fire emblem fates with a friend, and we are doing this thing where we play a chapter at a time. I have a save state from him but I cannot figure out how to open it. We are using the same rom which is decrypted. I go to open this rom (which was actually different than the one I originally had before doing the playthrough) When I go to open it a message says before using this cia you must install it. I do, but nothing seems to change. I also usually open my games under the canary-mingw setting. I’ve tried opening under nightly as well but nothing. I just want to open this save file and I’m getting frustrated.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Not sue about the citra version, it was last updated on 10/3
- Game: Fire emblem fates
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: