I’m having some troubles with my pokemon y randomizer file: practically every time I try to select any file of my randomizer citra starts running, then after a few seconds my pc screen goes black and at the end citra crashes. I can’t figure out how to solve the problem, does anyone have an idea?
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1701 Mhz
- GPU: OpenGlw
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2155 (also tried with nightly with no success )
- Game: Pokemon Y Randomizer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2155 HEAD-469f278
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3368
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
and same specs with win 7