People can't join my (lobby,room)

when i create a lobby or room i automaticly join it. But when i joining again this happensindaiwondaiwo
i ealy need some help plz

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to port forward whatever port (UDP) you are using to create your room (default is 24872) on your router/modem.

hey bio3c I have tried that port forward but it didn’t work.Is there any other solution…

Take a screenshot of your port forward settings (censor your ip your anything you deem private). i had a similar issue, it may require a more specific setting to work. or maybe it took a while to announce and register the room?!

and I have created my room but no one could join…

what should I do next

Click on UpnP and check if its enabled. also remember that you have to save your settings and reboot your router.

ok I will do that for sure

its enabled and I reboot my router too and then…

oh btw the ip address should be the same as your ipv4 (run ipconfig /all on CMD to find it if you don’t know it). also add an exception for citra-qt.exe on your antivirus, including defender.

my ipv4 is 192.168.1.101 and I have disabled my defender for citra-qt.exe

i had the same issue and it started working out of nowhere… try resetting your network, run on CMD:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

Does your friends trying to connect also have added an exception for citra-qt.exe on their antivirus? can they connect to other rooms?

ya they can connect to other rooms

and now I will try that resetting network thing
have you also created a room

not currently. minimum characters…

I try joining by my another account but it didnt work so i try this:

that works because you are connecting to your own room, that will work even if you haven’t port forward and without an account. when creating your room try re-selecting the preferred game and add a description. you can also try port triggers instead of virtual server on forwarding…

maybe its my pc problem whatever leave it I will join others room

hey did I have to do anything with this one