Persistent error of not being able to run the games due to the update

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The problem that citra causes me is that when starting any game, it works as it should at the beginning (load shaders) but only that. It stays in the “starting” part and does not “start” the game, 0 fps and 0 speed.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4405U @ 2.10GHz 2.11 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):1779
  • Game: All ( Pokemon sun, Ultrasun, moon, Ultramoon , X, Y , Yokai Watch 1, 2, 3 and blasters)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (9.9 KB)
it’s from Yo kai watch 3 but the same thing happens in all of them
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Disable all cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise the cheats remain active). Now try your game again. If you can’t access the cheats menu fast enough before it crashes, try going to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the cheats folder. Delete the .txt file here named after your game’s titleID. You can find a game’s titleID on this page: http://www.3dsdb.com/

1 Like

Question: I have to remove the cheats right? or do I have to delete the citra_log.txt.old file?

I already removed the cheats, now what is the next step?

It still doesn’t work for me (PS: it’s from Citra Nightly 1779)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (7.7 KB)

Go to File>Open Citra Folder, then open up the shaders folder and delete the opengl folder found here. Now try your game again. If the issue persists, upload another log file.

1 Like

No, it didn’t work for me, now it just starts up and as always zero speed and zero fps, but I can access the top bars, that is, where the configuration is (emulation, file, help, etc) when I enter the game, but from the principle, citra did not freeze, it just does not start the games