I recently downloaded Persona Q2, but when I started it up, I got a pop up saying “Fatal Error”, I’m aware that Persona Q2 wasn’t tested yet, so I just continued the emulation, but every time I did that, Citra would just froze, and wasn’t responding.
So, I ended up downloading Persona Q instead, the compatibility said it was okay, but I also got the same pop-up message when I started it up. (screenshot below)
The message popped-up after the SD card warning.
(edit) Persona Q was working, but the pop-up still concerns me.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
- CPU: Intel ® Core™ i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Persona Q, and Persona Q2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (26.8 KB)