So Persona Q would launch normally, and I have a few DLC, just don’t remember which I had, it’s been a while. I put the mods I used in a reply. All it does is change the names of some characters (mostly ones you play as). After installing the latest update, launching either Persona Q or Q2 causes a fatal error whenever I have the mod installed. (A few times it’s happened without the mod installed I think? but it gets a fatal error every time the mod is installed, for sure.)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
1: Intel® HD Graphics 630
2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1678
- Persona Q- Shadow of the Labyrinth.
- Persona Q2- New Cinema Labyrinth
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (24.4 KB) citra_log.txt (19.1 KB)