Persona Q and Q2 mods+DLC stopped working? Fatal Error

Issue:
So Persona Q would launch normally, and I have a few DLC, just don’t remember which I had, it’s been a while. I put the mods I used in a reply. All it does is change the names of some characters (mostly ones you play as). After installing the latest update, launching either Persona Q or Q2 causes a fatal error whenever I have the mod installed. (A few times it’s happened without the mod installed I think? but it gets a fatal error every time the mod is installed, for sure.)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • GPU:
    1: Intel® HD Graphics 630
    2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1678
  • Game:
  1. Persona Q- Shadow of the Labyrinth.
  2. Persona Q2- New Cinema Labyrinth

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (24.4 KB) citra_log.txt (19.1 KB)

This is the mod in question, applied to both games.

According to these lines:
[ 1.297932] Service.FS <Warning> core/file_sys/ncch_container.cpp:LoadOverrides:472: Loaded NCCH D:/Games-DDrive/Citra/game/Persona Q - Shadow of the Labyrinth (USA) Decrypted.3ds is tainted, application behavior may not be as expected!
[ 1.299944] Service.FS <Warning> core/file_sys/ncch_container.cpp:LoadOverrides:472: Loaded NCCH D:/Games-DDrive/Citra/game/Persona Q2 New Cinema Labyrinth (USA) Decrypted.3ds is tainted, application behavior may not be as expected!
It seems your actual game files are corrupted. I don’t know if you used Citra’s built in modding system or if you patched the ROMs directly. Regardless, I suggest you redump your games using our guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

I’ll have to try that when I get back to my main computer in a few days time. Thanks for the help.

In the meantime, you sure it’s only the game files? I recall that the games launch perfectly fine without the mods in. You think the mods are corrupting the game files somehow?

Also, I remember putting them inside the \Roaming\Citra\load\mods\ area in my folder if that helps out.

Sorry about responding so late. I’ve been really busy.

It says specifically that the game file is tainted. It’s highly unlikely that the mod affected that.