Ok, so I need help to understand what’s going on: months ago I had played Persona Q on this laptop and played for 138hours, I almost finished the new game +, but I had to stop due to some reasons. Now, months later, I could finally resume my play, so I downloaded the most recent version of Citra, and tried to play, but randomly the error “citra.exe stopped working” occur, closing the emulator, OR, it simply closes
I don’t understand how this is possible because, is the same laptop and 138hours of play is a LOT of time, that is enough proof that my laptop can make the game works properly, so I want to know please, what to do.
Is something about the updates?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1659
- Game: Persona Q
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Sorry couldn’t take the screenshot because in that case, it simply closes out of nowhere
citra_log.txt (14.0 KB)